Thursday, February 23, 2012

Thoughts and Feelings on my MFA Thesis Project

The project is coming a long wonderfully, and it is just the coding and programming that seems a little daunting. However, I believe I will have plenty of time, and I have chosen such a simple aesthetic choice and limited space that I don't think the UDK file will crash my computer. I feel that a finished product is within reach. I am looking forward to focusing on mechanics and feel prepared for programming. The UDK documentation found on the site is very thorough so  it should be a fine resource as I make my way through the meat of the creation of Skylab Vimana!

Recently I have found the Jane McGonigal's Reality is Broken would be an excellent resource for my paper and it would be right along the lines of what my thesis explores. I have also put in an order for The Warcraft Civilization, which should be an especially interesting read. The paper is off to  a great start and basically just needs to be refined and developed a bit more. It should make for a great paper.

As I think about graduation, I feel prepared, able and optimistic about finishing my work and being proud of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment